Entry Fees information for 2019 IIC
Since we have many different classes, fees are not all the same. Your first entry no matter what class you participate in will be more than your 2nd or 3rd classes.
Your primary entry into the IIC includes an event T shirt, ID Badge, Handout tires. Additional entries will include Handout Tires & Motors for those classes that use them.
|Entry Fee||1st Class||Additional Class|
|Mod Sedan, Handout Tire||$120.00||$85.00|
|Super Stock Sedan, Handout Tire||$120.00||$85.00|
|Stock Sedan, Handout Tire & Motor||$140.00||$100.00|
|Amateur Sedan, Handout Tire & Motor||$140.00||$100.00|
|USGT, Handout Tire||$120.00||$90.00|
|1/12th Super Stock||$100.00||$70.00|
|1/12th Stock, Handout Tire||$110.00||$85.00|
|F1, Handdout Tire||$120.00||$85.00|
|FWD Front Wheel Drive, Handout Tire||$120.00||$85.00|
|Euro Truck, Handout Tire & Motor||$100.00||$50.00|
2019 Classes & Rules
|Class||Motor||Speed Control Mode||Handout Tires||Weight||Battery Size||Body Weight|
|Super Stock Sedan||17.5||Blinky||Yes||1350||2S||N/A|
Hobbywing V10 G3 21.5
|Amateur Sedan||Handout Hobbywing V10 G3 21.5||Blinky||Yes||1350||2S||N/A|
|1/12th Super Stock||13.5||Blinky||No||730||1S||N/A|
|Euro Truck||Handout||TAMIYA KIT ESC||Yes||1475||2S||N/A|
WE WILL AGAIN BE USING SXT 3.0 TIRE ADDITIVE AND THIS WILL BE ALLOWED ONLY IN A CONTROLLED AREA. YOU WILL BRING YOUR CAR OR TIRES TO THE ADDITIVE STATION TO APPLY. NO ADDITIVE IS ALLOWED IN THE PITS.
Tamiya Euro Truck
- This class is meant for you to have a lot of fun! We want you to walk off the drivers stand laughing.
Legal kits: Item 58632 RC Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis), Item 58642 RC Team Reinert Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis), Item 58661 Buggy Ra Racing Fat Fox (TT-01 Type E)
The kit must be built exactly per the instruction manual.
The ONLY Hop-Op Option permitted is Ball Bearings.
Must use stock pinion and spur gear.
The kit Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and kit supplied motor (item 54358 RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor) must be used. Battery connector may be changed to DEANS. Motor Bullet connectors may NOT be removed.
All body parts must be used.
Body may be painted in any scheme.
Any grease or lube may be used to lubricate gears or moving parts.
Batteries: Any Reedy Wolf-Pack or Peak Racing Powermax ROUND CASE LiPo battery may be used for this class.
- Tires: Handout Kit Euro Truck tires and rims included with entry.
- No putty or locking of the diffs. Front and Rear Diffs must have diff action. Thick fluid is allowed but must still have diff action.
Battery Voltage Rules:
1S = 4.20
2S = 8.40
Battery Charging Rules:
14 Amp Max Charge Rate
Must charge battery in a Lipo Sack
Battery Temp maximum 10 Deg over ambient temp.
Extra Tire Purchase Prices:
* Sedan Tires: $30
* 1/12th Front Tires: $12
* 1/12th Rear Tires: $12
* Marked tires need to be used for Qualifiers, and Mains.
* You can used unmarked tires for practice.
* Tires must be used for the class that they are marked for.
* Sedan Tires - You can get a maximum of 4 sets for the event.
* F1 - You can get a maximum of 2 sets for the event.
* 1/12th Stock - You can get a maximum of 4 sets for the event.
GRAVITY RC THE OFFICIAL TOURING AND SPEC GT TIRE OF THE IIC
Part Numbers of Handout Tires:
* Sedan Rubber Tire Part Number: GRAVITY RC #132
* Spec Grand Touring: GRAVITY RC #GRC 124-GTB
* 1/12th Stock: BSR SPEC FRONT #F1233-S. REAR #F1234-S
* F1 Front Tires: TBA
* F1 Rear Tires: TBA
* F1 Wheel Set: TBA
Approved Motor and Speed Control List:
* 13.5 Brushless Motors
* 17.5 Brushless Motors- CLICK HERE ** UPDATED 6-12-18
* 21.5 Brushless Motors- List coming soon
* 25.5 Brushless Motors
* Speed Control for Blinky Classes - CLICK HERE * UPDATED 6-18-18
USGT Body List and Rules:
An approved body list will be posted soon but will NOT included all USGT bodies