Entry Fees information for 2108 IIC
Since we have many different classes, fees are not all the same. Your first entry no matter what class you participate in will be more than your 2nd or 3rd classes.
Your entry into the IIC is for more than just a ticket to race. It includes many things that make the IIC 100% different than any other event in the World.
Your entry includes: Drivers Meeting Buffet Dinner, Free Beer and Taco night, Goodie Bag worth close to $100 of wonderful products from our sponsors, Event T Shirt, Driver ID Badge, For some classes a set of handout tires and finally the chance to race against some of the best racres in the World on what we hope you feel is the nicest indoor carpet track in the World. All these things are what make the IIC unlike any other race in the World and we hope you can join us in Las Vegas for the 2018 IIC.
|Entry Fee||1st Class||Additional Class|
|Mod Sedan, Handout Tire||$200.00||$125.00|
|Super Stock Sedan, Handout Tire||$200.00||$125.00|
|Stock Sedan, Handout Tire & Motor||$220.00||$125.00|
|Amateur Sedan, Handout Tire & Motor||$220.00||$125.00|
|Spec Grand-Touring, Handout Tire||$200.00||$125.00|
|1/12th Super Stock||$180.00||$100.00|
|1/12th Stock, Handout Tire||$190.00||$115.00|
|F1, Handdout Tire||$200.00||$125.00|
|Euro Truck, Handout Tire & Motor||$180.00||$100.00|
2018 Classes & Rules
|Class||Motor||Speed Control Mode||Handout Tires||Weight||Battery Size||Body Weight|
|Mod Sedan||Open||Open||Yes||1350||2S||90 Grams|
|Super Stock Sedan||17.5||Blinky||Yes||1350||2S||90 Grams|
|Stock Sedan||Handout 21.5||Blinky||Yes||1350||2S||90 Grams|
|Amateur Sedan||Handout 21.5||Blinky||Yes||1350||2S||90 Grams|
|1/12th Super Stock||13.5||Blinky||No||730||1S||N/A|
|Euro Truck||Handout||TAMIYA KIT ESC||YES||1475||2s||N/A|
Tamiya Euro Truck
- This class is meant for you to have a lot of fun! We want you to walk off the drivers stand laughing.
Legal kits: Item 58632 RC Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis) & Item 58642 RC Team Reinert Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis)
The kit must be built exactly per the instruction manual.
The ONLY Hop-Op Option permitted is Ball Bearings.
Must use stock pinion and spur gear.
The kit Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and kit supplied motor (item 54358 RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor) must be used. Battery connector may be changed to DEANS. Motor Bullet connectors may NOT be removed.
All body parts must be used.
Body may be painted in any scheme.
Any grease or lube may be used to lubricate gears or moving parts.
Batteries: Any Reedy Wolf-Pack or Peak Racing Powermax ROUND CASE LiPo battery may be used for this class.
- Tires: Handout Kit Euro Truck tires and rims included with entry.
*BYORT is Bring your own rubber tires. They must be new in the package when presented during registration. The tech crew will mark the tires.
* WGT-Rubber; Calandra Racing CRC #2314 WGT-R Rubber tires <--You must bring your own tires with you, new in the package to tech.
Battery Voltage Rules:
1S = 4.20
2S = 8.40
Battery Charging Rules:
14 Amp Max Charge Rate
Must charge battery in a Lipo Sack
Battery Temp maximum 10 Deg over ambient temp.
Extra Tire Purchase Prices:
* Sedan Tires: $T.B.D.
* 1/12th Front Tires: $T.BD.
* 1/12th Rear Tires: $T.B.D.
* Marked tires need to be used for Qualifiers, and Mains.
* You can used unmarked tires for practice.
* Tires must be used for the class that they are marked for.
* Sedan Tires - You can get a maximum of 4 sets for the event.
* WGT - Rubber - You can check in a maximum of 2 sets to be marked.
* F1 - You can get a maximum of 2 sets for the event.
* 1/12th Stock - You can get a maximum of 4 sets for the event.
Part Numbers of Handout Items:
* Sedan Rubber Tire Part Number: T.B.D.
* Spec Grand Touring: T.B.D.
* 1/12th Stock: T.B.D.
* 1/12th Stock: T.B.D.
* F1 Front Tires: T.B.D.
* F1 Rear Tires: T.B.D.
* F1 Wheel Set: T.B.D.
Approved Motor and Speed Control List:
* 13.5 Brushless Motors
* 17.5 Brushless Motors- CLICK HERE ** UPDATED 6-12-18
* 25.5 Brushless Motors
* Speed Control for Blinky Classes - CLICK HERE * UPDATED 6-18-18
Spec Grand Touring Body List and Rules:
FDR = 3.6 ** WE MAY CHANGE THIS ONCE WE RUN ON THE ACTUALL IIC LAYOUT**