2017 Classes & Rules
|Class||Motor||Speed Control Mode||Handout Tires||Weight||Battery Size|
|Super Stock Sedan||17.5||Blinky||Yes||1350||2S|
|Stock Sedan||Handout 21.5||Blinky||Yes||1350||2S|
|Amateur Sedan||Handout 21.5||Blinky||Yes||1350||2S|
|1/12th Super Stock||13.5||Blinky||No||730||1S|
Tamiya Euro Truck
- This class is meant for you to have a lot of fun! We want you to walk off the drivers stand laughing.
Legal kits: Item 58632 RC Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis) & Item 58642 RC Team Reinert Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis)
The kit must be built exactly per the instruction manual.
The ONLY Hop-Op Option permitted is Ball Bearings.
Must use stock pinion and spur gear.
The kit Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and kit supplied motor (item 54358 RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor) must be used. Battery connector may be changed to DEANS. Motor Bullet connectors may NOT be removed.
All body parts must be used.
Body may be painted in any scheme.
Any grease or lube may be used to lubricate gears or moving parts.
Batteries: Any Reedy Wolf-Pack or Peak Racing Powermax round-case LiPo battery may be used for this class.
- *BYORT is Bring Your Own Rubber Tires. They must be new in the package when presented during registration. The tech crew will mark the tires.
*BYORT is Bring your own rubber tires. They must be new in the package when presented during registration. The tech crew will mark the tires.
* WGT-Rubber; Calandra Racing CRC #2314 WGT-R Rubber tires <--You must bring your own tires with you, new in the package to tech.
Battery Voltage Rules:
1S = 4.20
2S = 8.40
Battery Charging Rules:
14 Amp Max Charge Rate
Must charge battery in a Lipo Sack
Battery Temp maximum 10 Deg over ambient temp.
Extra Tire Purchase Prices:
* Sedan Tires: $T.B.D.
* 1/12th Front Tires: $T.BD.
* 1/12th Rear Tires: $T.B.D.
* Marked tires need to be used for Qualifiers, and Mains.
* You can used unmarked tires for practice.
* Tires must be used for the class that they are marked for.
* Sedan Tires - You can get a maximum of 4 sets for the event.
* WGT - Rubber - You can check in a maximum of 2 sets to be marked.
* F1 - You can get a maximum of 2 sets for the event.
* 1/12th Stock - You can get a maximum of 4 sets for the event.
Part Numbers of Handout Items:
* Sedan Rubber Tire Part Number: T.B.D.
* Spec Grand Touring: T.B.D.
* 1/12th Stock: T.B.D.
* 1/12th Stock: T.B.D.
* F1 Front Tires: T.B.D.
* F1 Rear Tires: T.B.D.
* F1 Wheel Set: T.B.D.
Approved Motor and Speed Control List:
* 13.5 Brushless Motors
* 17.5 Brushless Motors
* 25.5 Brushless Motors
* Speed Control for Blinky Classes
Spec Grand Touring Body List and Rules:
FDR = 3.6 ** WE MAY CHANGE THIS ONCE WE RUN ON THE ACTUALL IIC LAYOUT**